In the framework of the Erasmus+ “Pro Dialogue“ project, we are looking for a Scientific Associate to support the planning and implementation of the project’s actions. The project’s objectives are: the promotion of the intercultural dialogue of minority and majority, the sustainable reduction of prejudices, and, the raising of awareness about other cultures, religions and European values.
The specific position requires experience in the fields of social integrity, human rights, migration issues, organizing dialogue events, support of vulnerable groups, and networking with civil society organizations.
Assist in project implementation: Implementation planning, managing and accurately delivering the project’s actions, risk management, liaising and communicating with partners, communicating with stakeholders regarding the project’s needs and goals, researching information, monitoring project progress (draft progress/ evaluation reports), participation in partner meetings in Greece and abroad, completing tasks in an efficient and timely manner.
Partnership building: The SA will assist in strengthening the collaboration with existing partners and in identifying and initiating new partnerships in the project’s field.
Support of communication actions: The SA will participate in organizing and implementing the communication strategy of the project (awareness activities, conferences, campaigns etc) and will also participate in the communication actions of the project when required.
- An academic background, including a Bachelor’s and Post-graduate studies to the fields of Political Science and Public Administration and/or International and European Relations from a reputable University.
- Minimum 4 years professional experience in project management or project implementation.
- Ability to effectively communicate ideas and concepts both orally and in written documents.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize and accurately record/report task status.
- C2 level to English (both verbal and written) is required.
- Previous working experience to an international organization i.e. UN is required.
- Mass media studies and Knowledge of a second foreign language will be considered an asset.
- Availability for travelling.