A courageous lifelong campaigner for the environment and peace and inspired intellectual, Professor Agni Vlavianos Arvanitis, President and Founder of the Biopolitics International Organisation, has been nominated for the 2014 Nobel Peace Prize.
Please join delegates from 90 countries in supporting the nomination of this exceptional leader and pathfinder, who has managed to accomplish more than many of her counterparts in official posts, sounding a wake-up call to governments, the media and people everywhere to bring the world together to save all life on our planet in a common effort for peace.
Some of her impressive achievements that have promoted fraternity between nations and made a difference in how we approach climate change mitigation include:
– Strengthening environmental diplomacy for peace (https://biopolitics.gr/biowp/bio-diplomacy/)
– Green Olympics (https://biopolitics.gr/biowp/campaigns/environmental-olympics/)
– Free education for peace (https://biopolitics.gr/biowp/education/b-i-o-s-e-learning-program/)
– Green Salary for a world in balance (https://biopolitics.gr/green-salary/)
– Inspiring the young to build a brighter future (https://biopolitics.gr/youth-bios-olympiads-2/)
– World referendum (https://biopolitics.gr/biowp/campaigns/referendum/)
– Planting of cutting edge ideas (https://biopolitics.gr/biowp/progress/progress-by-country/)
– Selfless commitment to the environment and peace (https://biopolitics.gr/biowp/who-we-are/about-bio/)
– Inspirational educator and poet
B.I.O. President, Prof. Agni Vlavianos Arvanitis, with world renowned lead musician and humanitarian
Mstislav Rostropovich at the International Sakharov Festival in Athens.
Share this via email and help us spread the word!