The historic land of Messinia is a source of motivation for the present and the future. The profound beauty of its luminous and fertile landscapes combined with a rich cultural heritage offer a harmonious locus for all nature enthusiasts, history lovers and gastronomy explorers to discover natural wonders, treasures, myths and local products along their way. Biotourism [bios=life, & tourism] – tourism that respects bios and the environment – aims to preserve the richness and beauty of life ensuring substantial financial and social profit. The selected regions of Messinia in Greece have unique and unknown comparative advantages that Biotourism aims to promote and protect.
- Project Launch Press Release (GR), Press Release CD-ROM (GR), Press Release e-book (GR), Press Release Map (GR)
- Exhibition Announcement (GR) Press Release (GR)
- Exhibition Photos 1 – 2– 3 – 4
- Booklet 1(GR)
- Conference Program (GR) General Announcement (GR) Press Release1 (GR) Press Release2 (GR)
- Conference Photos 1 – 2 – 3 – 4 – 5 – 6 – 7 – 8 – 9 – 10
- Posters 1(GR)A3 – 2(GR)A3 – 3(GR)A3 – 4(GR)A0
1. Adventure Tourism Greek
2. Gastronomic tourism Greek
3.Cultural Monuments and local identity Greek
4. Biotourism and the Olive Culture Greek
5. Dreamy trails in the Messinian nature Greek
Join the Project’s facebook page !
Get to know the beauties of Messinia and share your experiences!