Access to knowledge with modern communication technology enables global participation in the race to save the environment and empowers sustainable development. To be effective in responding to environmental challenges, it is essential to stop reinventing the wheel. Owing to poorly coordinated efforts, valuable time and resources are wasted while damage to the environment persists. The knowledge and technology to prevent further destruction are available, but they have to be disseminated more efficiently. An electronic Bank of Ideas, where any interested party may contribute information or thoughts concerning the environment, can promote an expedient transfer of know-how that will help to harness pollution and environmental deterioration and put an end to wasteful and damaging practices. The Bank of Ideas will not be limited to scholars and experts. Every individual will be invited to make a contribution and to offer their insight and reflections on bios.
Contact us to make a contribution to the Bank of Ideas.
- Bio News 5
– Page 1, Internet: Biopolitics “Online” in 1996
– Page 1, Bank of Ideas
- Bio News 6
– Page 1, B.I.O. Bank of Ideas: Mapping the Evolution of Environmental Awareness
- Bio News 8
– Page 6-7 Bank of Ideas
- Bio News 18
– Page 16, The World Referendum and Bank of Ideas
– Page 16, Bank of Ideas: Mapping the Evolution of Environmental Awareness
- Bio News 32
– Page 1, Investing in the future: Biocentric Priorities